Friday, June 29, 2007

Who Exactly is Grey Bear?

Grey Bear is a grey flannel bear who once worked as a model for fashion designer Alfred Sung's Club Monaco stores. Not wishing to be seen as just a pretty face, Grey Bear allowed himself to be sold as a charity bear during the 1998 Christmas season and was subsequently taken under the wings of his present bipedal attendants, a couple of irresponsible financially-retarded ne'er do wells.

Fortunately for Grey Bear, these non-ursine/bipedal attendants take him everywhere they travel. He is well on his way to becoming a globe-trotting grey bear.

3 comments:

Me and my camera said...

Please: We no longer say "financially retarded".

They're "financially challenged", "economically other-abled" or just "monetarily special".

Nice to hear from you, GB. How long's it been. Two or three years ago in Halifax?

Grey Bear said...

Thanks Knarf - I think the last time I saw you was in August of 2006. You & Chrisso were drinking Props and eating BBQ chips.

Me and my camera said...

I'm sure you must be thinking of someone else: I don't much like beer or chips - especially BBQ...